Skip to main content

"THE LGU VILLE" GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY, A NEW AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROJECT

Burying the time capsule in the ground breaking ceremony of The LGU Ville

"THE LGU VILLE" GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY,  A NEW AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROJECT

 By Chester Capua (Weekly Good News)


Bayambang - A momentous activity last March 25, 2019 happened in the municipality of Bayambang. The signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), the distribution of Notice Approval for the Villa Magsaysay Housing Project, the awarding of Certificate of Occupancy for the Ancop Village beneficiaries, and the ground breaking of LGU Bayambang employee's housing project was held at Bical Sur, Bayambang.


Ground breaking ceremony of The LGU Ville

PAG-IBIG Fund Officers Homelending Operations-Luzon Group  Vice President Atty. Joseph Quiboloy, Business Development Sector Senior Vice President Fermin Sta Teresa Jr, Business Development Department- North Luzon Department Manager III Josephine Reyes and Bayambang's government officials, Mayor Cezar Quiambao and Municipal Administrator Atty. Raymundo Bautista together with Vice Mayor Raul Sabangan, the municipal councilors and LGUs marked the important event. In partnership with PAGIBIG FUND and the Local Government Unit (LGU) of Bayambang, "The LGU Ville" was established.

See also: THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORLD'S TALLEST BAMBOO (SUPPORTED) STRUCTURE

Earlier, the LGU of Bayambang had commenced an awarding event prior to the ground breaking ceremony. They awarded a certificate and a donation worth one hundred thousand pesos (P100,000) to the Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgender, Queers and Intersex (LGBTQI) Association of Bayambang for their sustainable livelihood program. Certificate of Completion for the Basic Computer Literacy Training to the senior citizens for the 60th Public Library Day, certificate for the awarding of SINGKAPITAL 2019 to Bayambang National High School performers, and the awarding for the Most Oustanding Athletes of the Taekwondo team that participated in the national competitions.


[L-R, Back] Mayor Cezar Quiambao, VM Raul Sabangan, Coun. Martin Terrado II, Coun. Amory Junio, Coun. Rodelito Bautista Jr, Dr. Joel Cayabyab, Head Jocelyn Espejo, and Atty Raymundo Bautista [Front]LGBTQI representatives


Every employee dreamt of owning a house. That is why the local government of Bayambang established a "pabahay" project that prioritizes the housing need and welfare of its government employees. After the inauguration of the "ANCOP Village", the government didn't stop there. It was just the start of the government's commitment of helping the homeless Bayambangueños, and improving their lives. A commitment that is part of the 10-year BPRP Anti - Poverty project of Mayor Quiambao's administration. This time with the participation of PAG-IBIG, it aims to address the basic housing need of its constituents. Fermin in his speech, was grateful to the mayor for the trust in the project partnership. At the same time, he shared that Mayor Quiambao and PAG-IBIG shared the same vision and mission in providing decent home for every filipino families, and this will also serve as their support for the shelter program of the national government. "On top of that, we are also giving chances for the employees earning below twelve thousand pesos (P12,000) where PAG-IBIG Fund subsidize the interests rates and each member will only pay a minimum of three (3) percent interest rate for the first five (5) years. This program is to make sure that our lower income earners like security guards, salesladies, household helpers and other associations including drivers, association of the drivers, and other community organizations will also be given a chance to avail the housing for their families," Fermin added.


Mayor Quiambao arriving at the event.

Mayor Quiambao and the municipality hoping to sustain the budget, this project was decided to be included under the local government's Special Economic Enterprise because the government needs additional revenues by 2020 - 2021. "This will replace our expected income from the disposal of the assets in PAG-IBIG so that we will not go below the half billion mark of the budget of Bayambang," he quoted. "I hope that this will be successful being the first LGU project as a developer." 

After signing the Memorandum of Understanding. [L-R] Atty. Raymundo Bautista, Vice Mayor Raul Sabangan, Mayor Cezar Quiambao, PAG-IBIG Fund Mr Fermin Sta Teresa, Atty. Joseph Quiboloy, Ms. Josephine Reyes and Coun. Amory Junio


The signing of Memorandum of Understanding for the project and signatories of the officials and a photo opportunity together with the councilors, followed by the "time capsule" ground breaking ceremony and the awarding of certificate of occupancy for the CFC-ANCOP Housing Project beneficiaries was made official to the public. Meanwhile, the awarding of the Notice of Approval for the Villa Magsaysay beneficiaries, and the draw lots of the designated houses to be given away for the Ancop Village took place later that afternoon.


Awarding of Certificate of Occupancy to one of the Ancop beneficiary, Erlinda Valdez with Mayor Cezar Quiambao, Ms Lerma Padagas and Municipal councilors.

Comments

You May Also Like

Review: Put your Head on my Shoulder

REVIEW: Put your Head on my Shoulder By Chesz Dylan dramaobsess.com Chinese Title: 致我们暖暖的小时光 Origin: China (Adapted from a Novel) Genre: Romance, Comedy, School, Youth, Friendship, Family Actors: Fei Xing (Si Tu Mo); Lin Yi (Gu Wei Yi) PLOT: As Si Tu Mo’s graduation is nearing, she is confused about her future plans. She tries out all sorts of things all the time and is unable to make her own decisions. Her ordinary days are suddenly shaken up when the genius Physics student Gu Wei Yi appears in her life. The two accidentally end up living together and chaos begins. (Source: CdramaBase) See also:  Title: Mary and the Witch's Flower sinopsis-tamura.blogspot.com MY REVIEW: Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have watched other Chinese dramas recently, so I am not new in how Chinese make their dramas. I was actually surprised that it evolved and adapted the Korean, and Japanese drama style. Whenever I hear Chinese dramas, what comes in mind are flying daggers, fantasy

BLOG: TWENTY

The Boy Who Never Had a Mom By Chesz Dylan Margaret Berg Art (Pinterest) Today is a special day for mothers around the world. Flowers, gifts and social media greetings everywhere. Of course, it will not be special if I didn't post my personal greeting to the special woman, the mother of my daughter-- Evelyn.  See also:  The Love of a Father MOTHERLESS   I also knew for a fact that some of my readers are aware in my personal relationship. Well, for some who don't, let me tell you a short description of my life. My mom left me and my sister when I was around one-year old. My aunt was the one who brought me to the province. She said that I was turning dark, sickly and I might die because of an illness. I don't know the real reason and it might be unclear but the relationship of my parents wasn't in good terms at that time. My mom can't manage to take care of us. My grandmother , back when she was still alive told me that when I was brought at the

BLOG: SIXTEEN

The Beauty in the Far Provinces By Chesz Dylan I have never been in many places in the Philippines. I only saw limited places across the region. But, I must say that even in these limited places, as long as you have an optimistic perception of everything, you could see beauty in it. There is always beauty in everything, if you will learn to appreciate even the smallest detail. See also:  The Admiration I consider myself as a traveler, regardless if I can count on my fingers the countries and the provinces I traveled. Being a traveler, doesn't define if you had conquered the world. Although I admit that every traveler dreamt of traveling the world, I for one, is just enjoying the perks of my work. I get to see places new to me. I get to enjoy the panoramic scenes laid before my eyes that not everyone have the opportunity to do so. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu Nature is really a beauty on its own. God had crafted in