Skip to main content

BLOG: SIXTEEN


The Beauty in the Far Provinces

By Chesz Dylan



I have never been in many places in the Philippines. I only saw limited places across the region. But, I must say that even in these limited places, as long as you have an optimistic perception of everything, you could see beauty in it. There is always beauty in everything, if you will learn to appreciate even the smallest detail.

See also: The Admiration

I consider myself as a traveler, regardless if I can count on my fingers the countries and the provinces I traveled. Being a traveler, doesn't define if you had conquered the world. Although I admit that every traveler dreamt of traveling the world, I for one, is just enjoying the perks of my work. I get to see places new to me. I get to enjoy the panoramic scenes laid before my eyes that not everyone have the opportunity to do so.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu

Nature is really a beauty on its own. God had crafted in his hands many wonders, creatures and natural occurences that no human can create. God crafted mountains and volcanoes; he crafted the briliance of the blue sea; or the fluffy white clouds. He crafted the pleasantness of the lush greeneries. The falling of the water in falls and streams. All of these are wonders one cannot fathom. 

Being one with nature, you get to feel that somehow you are in a different dimension. Nature enthusiast, dendrophilia, and nemophilist are all synonymous to the love of nature, trees and forest. Although, not everyone has that fondness in nature, but being a traveler, it is an innate feeling inside you.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. – Marcel Proust

One of the benefit of a traveler, is to enjoy the gift of God- the nature. So, even when you are in the deep woods, in the middle of the ocean, beneath the altitude, at the top of the mountain, diving in the vast sea, in your hometown, in the far rural areas or countrysides or even in a small garden, you just have to enjoy the view and be thankful of life because you get to see all of these things. If you can't yet afford traveling to Maldives, in Machu Picchu, in the forest of Congo and Amazon, in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro, in the African Safari, in the Himalayan Alps, depths of Grand Canyon, in the night sky of Norway and the Blue Lagoon of Iceland, make it your priority in your bucketlist and spare a portion of your money for it.


Travel if you can. Create memories and shoot photos. Bring with you your friends and loved ones. Explore the world if you are looking for your purpose. And always try to look for the beauty in every scene, be it in its mediocrity or in its grandeur.

Comments

  1. looks like a great place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to travel more. Looks like a nice place to travel too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome place! and you are right traveling doenst mean you have to explore the whole world just a willingess to get out their and learn about the world around you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks amazing. I’ve never been to the Philippines, but I’d love to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go here ASAP now! This looks wonderful and so serene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! Philippines is on my bucket list of places to explore one day. So much sights, smells and tastes to discover

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read lot about Philippines travel spots. I hope to go there in future. I love travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard about this place but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm from the Philippines and I must say that I'm very glad to read this there's a lot of beautiful places to visit here in our country great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very informative & lovely travel sharing here, learnt some useful tips & new travel knowledge, thanks for sharing this. cheers, siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a beautiful place. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beauty! I agree, nature is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to travel because I get to experience so many new things and learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think u just gave a reason to want to visit, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Travel opens our eyes to the beauty in our countries and elsewhere. Even my neighborhood has cool spots I discover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love traveling with our kids. It is such a learning experience

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Review: Put your Head on my Shoulder

REVIEW: Put your Head on my Shoulder By Chesz Dylan dramaobsess.com Chinese Title: 致我们暖暖的小时光 Origin: China (Adapted from a Novel) Genre: Romance, Comedy, School, Youth, Friendship, Family Actors: Fei Xing (Si Tu Mo); Lin Yi (Gu Wei Yi) PLOT: As Si Tu Mo’s graduation is nearing, she is confused about her future plans. She tries out all sorts of things all the time and is unable to make her own decisions. Her ordinary days are suddenly shaken up when the genius Physics student Gu Wei Yi appears in her life. The two accidentally end up living together and chaos begins. (Source: CdramaBase) See also:  Title: Mary and the Witch's Flower sinopsis-tamura.blogspot.com MY REVIEW: Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have watched other Chinese dramas recently, so I am not new in how Chinese make their dramas. I was actually surprised that it evolved and adapted the Korean, and Japanese drama style. Whenever I hear Chinese dramas, what comes in mind are flying daggers, fantasy

BLOG: TWENTY

The Boy Who Never Had a Mom By Chesz Dylan Margaret Berg Art (Pinterest) Today is a special day for mothers around the world. Flowers, gifts and social media greetings everywhere. Of course, it will not be special if I didn't post my personal greeting to the special woman, the mother of my daughter-- Evelyn.  See also:  The Love of a Father MOTHERLESS   I also knew for a fact that some of my readers are aware in my personal relationship. Well, for some who don't, let me tell you a short description of my life. My mom left me and my sister when I was around one-year old. My aunt was the one who brought me to the province. She said that I was turning dark, sickly and I might die because of an illness. I don't know the real reason and it might be unclear but the relationship of my parents wasn't in good terms at that time. My mom can't manage to take care of us. My grandmother , back when she was still alive told me that when I was brought at the