Skip to main content

BLOG: SIX (POEMS)


Ode of a Broken Son
By Chesz Dylan

This is the time, when all he can do is to reminisce,
The child who once born, without expectation and premise.
Raised by his grandmother with love and affection;
Molded with principles, discipline and commiseration.

See also: Poet[ical] Nonetheless

Independent even though he needs attention,
Reserved and obedient, despite his inner nefarious personification.
A child seeking for someone or perhaps something:
Yearning and patiently waiting, as the years are passing.

A broken family and a broken identity:
Grew in a modern day concept and infidelity.
Brokenness and death stricken to the very core of his being;
Lost and hopelesness, an everyday long-suffering.

Deprived of love, a motherly love;
Deprived of a family, he wished he could have.
Fleeting years of what could have been a relationship, now just a dream:
Somewhere in his mind is hoping and wanting to scream.

See also: Twenty-eighteen
Haunted Misery of Dreyfus

Birthdays, graduations and different occasions;
Good tidings and joyful memories in every season.
Childhood, puberty, adolescence and or his existence;
Adulthood, fatherhood and all his experiences.

Fortitude, that what keeps him going:
Trusting everything to God, the faith he is believing.
A wife and a daughter that mended that great loss and disarray,
A love he found, not from a woman who once disowned him and ran away.

As he is creating this sonnet or perhaps a prosody;
He is contemplating from his heart, a familiar rhapsody.
Some things may have came out great and some came out tragic,
But it was all a ride, and life decisions never to be apologetic.

See also: NINETY-NINE ENCOUNTERS

The chapters of his life may have found its direction,
But still, a least part of his identity wanted a resolution.
This is just a reflection that could have been a perfect melody,
But this is just a ballad, a lyric from his heart; from a son who came from a broken family.



All rights reserved 2017.

CREDITS:
Ode of A Broken Son

Comments

You May Also Like

Review: Put your Head on my Shoulder

REVIEW: Put your Head on my Shoulder By Chesz Dylan dramaobsess.com Chinese Title: 致我们暖暖的小时光 Origin: China (Adapted from a Novel) Genre: Romance, Comedy, School, Youth, Friendship, Family Actors: Fei Xing (Si Tu Mo); Lin Yi (Gu Wei Yi) PLOT: As Si Tu Mo’s graduation is nearing, she is confused about her future plans. She tries out all sorts of things all the time and is unable to make her own decisions. Her ordinary days are suddenly shaken up when the genius Physics student Gu Wei Yi appears in her life. The two accidentally end up living together and chaos begins. (Source: CdramaBase) See also:  Title: Mary and the Witch's Flower sinopsis-tamura.blogspot.com MY REVIEW: Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have watched other Chinese dramas recently, so I am not new in how Chinese make their dramas. I was actually surprised that it evolved and adapted the Korean, and Japanese drama style. Whenever I hear Chinese dramas, what comes in mind are flying daggers, fantasy

BLOG: TWENTY

The Boy Who Never Had a Mom By Chesz Dylan Margaret Berg Art (Pinterest) Today is a special day for mothers around the world. Flowers, gifts and social media greetings everywhere. Of course, it will not be special if I didn't post my personal greeting to the special woman, the mother of my daughter-- Evelyn.  See also:  The Love of a Father MOTHERLESS   I also knew for a fact that some of my readers are aware in my personal relationship. Well, for some who don't, let me tell you a short description of my life. My mom left me and my sister when I was around one-year old. My aunt was the one who brought me to the province. She said that I was turning dark, sickly and I might die because of an illness. I don't know the real reason and it might be unclear but the relationship of my parents wasn't in good terms at that time. My mom can't manage to take care of us. My grandmother , back when she was still alive told me that when I was brought at the

BLOG: NINETEEN

2 Hours of Beach Escapade By Chesz Dylan I haven't been in beaches lately. The Holy Week had finished and that was one of the busiest week for beach resort owners. Aside from, of course summer that ranges from the month of March to the late May, Holy Week has been established as a vacation week for Filipinos. It is the only week of the entire calendar year where one can book a flight or go to beaches and resorts, relax and meditate for all the good things that happened in your life. The greyish-white fine sands of La Union The Philippines had been known to be one of the religious countries in the world. A country with a majority of Catholic faith devotees, with a percentage of non-denominational Christians and Muslims. Some provinces in the Philippines had been very serious in celebrating Holy Week. It is a sacrament that was done with repentance by the Catholic devotees. For them, it was their expression of their love and faith of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ