Skip to main content

COMMISSIONED ARTICLE


How PRP Therapy Helps New Skin Growth.

In this era where technology is pushing its limit through groundbreaking discoveries to enhance and improve the lives of the people, it is very evident that even in health and beauty, scientists has found solutions to slow the process of aging, innovative skin treatments, advance surgical and nonsurgical procedures, cosmetics advancement and discover regenerative processes of healing and wellness. Such discoveries are found to be beneficial, if not eliminate the problem.

See also: Dermalinfusion®

PRP THERAPY

One innovative discovery that made a headline is the use of PRP therapy.  Autologous conditioned plasma, commonly called as Platelet-rich plasma, is a concentrate of platelet-rich plasma protein obtained from whole blood, centrifugalized to remove red blood cells. PRP therapy is a revolutionary natural procedure that rejuvenates our face. Platelet has a significant role in our skin in terms of healing. It promotes blood clotting so our wounds won't excessively bleed. It contains protein in the blood that helps wounds to heal. As a part of the major blood cells found in our body, platelets helps the tissue to heal and stimulate new cell growth. Platelets in our blood contains numerous Platelet Derived Growth Factors (PDGFs) that stimulate stem cells and proliferation of fibroblasts and keratinocytes, which produced collagen and keratin. PDGFs have a significant role in blood vessel formation, the cellular division of fibroblasts, and in synthesizing collagen and the extracellular matrix, including hyaluronic acid.

This procedure is not a surgical face lift. It is performed via the autologous injection of high concentration of platelets in a small volume of plasma. PRP Therapy is commonly used in dermatology and plastic surgery.

SKIN REJUVENATION AND HAIR GROWTH

When the PRP is injected into specific areas of the skin, it acts as a matrix that promotes our own collagen to grow and regenerate tissue as well as speeds up the skin’s repair process promoting smoother, tighter skin, heals dark under eye circles and volume loss, softens wrinkles, creates smooth texture, less scarring, and improved skin tone. Some examples of treatment areas where PRP has been used includes hair growth. By injecting it into the scalp, it reduce the inflammation that can lead to hair loss. Tissue healing helps people heal after jaw and plastic surgeries. It has been successfully used in parts such as tendon, ligament and muscles. PRP therapy is an attractive option in ligaments for those who have experienced injuries to this tissue group as it takes more time and difficult to heal. Inflammation reduction is another treatment where PRP has been used to reduced inflammation on joints. It is also used to reduced the inflammation caused by osteoarthritis. Other uses includes research studies in Stem Cells Treatment, reduce knee osteoarthritis pain compared to saline injections and reduce symptoms with the knee injury chronic patellar tendinopathy. As of this time, many doctors are trying to use PRP in healing broken bones, but no available research has yet proven on how effective it is.

See also: ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

WHAT TO EXPECT

PRP therapy uses the body’s own blood to help create newer, healthier skin tissue. Some treatment requires series of injections, while others use a microneedling pen. A microneedling pen that is comprised of sterile needle tips needle is used to create controlled micro channels in our skin. This method creates tissue injury which gives an added jump start to the PRP to stimulate tissue repair and growth. Mild swelling and moderate redness will occur. Result varies but the ineffectiveness with this procedure is very minimal and the results are well worth it. The goal of PRP therapy is to improve skin tone and texture, tighten skin, decrease scarring, and soften lines and pores. After treatment, the creation of new skin tissue accelerates. It’s important to remember that although PRP therapy isn’t a permanent solution to the problem of aging skin, it should be performed at a regular intervals. PRP therapy promotes new skin growth and can help restore our facial features to a more youthful condition.

See also: When the passion is Gone?


©All rights reserved 2019

Comments

You May Also Like

Review: Put your Head on my Shoulder

REVIEW: Put your Head on my Shoulder By Chesz Dylan dramaobsess.com Chinese Title: 致我们暖暖的小时光 Origin: China (Adapted from a Novel) Genre: Romance, Comedy, School, Youth, Friendship, Family Actors: Fei Xing (Si Tu Mo); Lin Yi (Gu Wei Yi) PLOT: As Si Tu Mo’s graduation is nearing, she is confused about her future plans. She tries out all sorts of things all the time and is unable to make her own decisions. Her ordinary days are suddenly shaken up when the genius Physics student Gu Wei Yi appears in her life. The two accidentally end up living together and chaos begins. (Source: CdramaBase) See also:  Title: Mary and the Witch's Flower sinopsis-tamura.blogspot.com MY REVIEW: Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have watched other Chinese dramas recently, so I am not new in how Chinese make their dramas. I was actually surprised that it evolved and adapted the Korean, and Japanese drama style. Whenever I hear Chinese dramas, what comes in mind are flying daggers, fantasy

BLOG: TWENTY

The Boy Who Never Had a Mom By Chesz Dylan Margaret Berg Art (Pinterest) Today is a special day for mothers around the world. Flowers, gifts and social media greetings everywhere. Of course, it will not be special if I didn't post my personal greeting to the special woman, the mother of my daughter-- Evelyn.  See also:  The Love of a Father MOTHERLESS   I also knew for a fact that some of my readers are aware in my personal relationship. Well, for some who don't, let me tell you a short description of my life. My mom left me and my sister when I was around one-year old. My aunt was the one who brought me to the province. She said that I was turning dark, sickly and I might die because of an illness. I don't know the real reason and it might be unclear but the relationship of my parents wasn't in good terms at that time. My mom can't manage to take care of us. My grandmother , back when she was still alive told me that when I was brought at the

BLOG: SIXTEEN

The Beauty in the Far Provinces By Chesz Dylan I have never been in many places in the Philippines. I only saw limited places across the region. But, I must say that even in these limited places, as long as you have an optimistic perception of everything, you could see beauty in it. There is always beauty in everything, if you will learn to appreciate even the smallest detail. See also:  The Admiration I consider myself as a traveler, regardless if I can count on my fingers the countries and the provinces I traveled. Being a traveler, doesn't define if you had conquered the world. Although I admit that every traveler dreamt of traveling the world, I for one, is just enjoying the perks of my work. I get to see places new to me. I get to enjoy the panoramic scenes laid before my eyes that not everyone have the opportunity to do so. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu Nature is really a beauty on its own. God had crafted in