Skip to main content

BLOG: EIGHT


You Are Never Worthless
By Chesz Dylan

Lately, I have been seeing suicide videos in the internet. So I had this sudden thought that, was life that worthless? Was life that unfair to you and treated you so bad that taking your own life is the only way out? What will you tell God when you are in front of the Judgement throne? Think about it.

See also: The Love of a Father

| Suicide |noun. the intentional taking of one’s own life.


Photo Credit: afsp.org


Quick Notes:
*On average, there are 121 suicides per day.

*Suicides Rates by Age: In 2015, the highest suicide rate (19.6) was among adults between 45 and 64 years of age. Adolescents and young adults aged 15 to 24 had a suicide rate of 12.5.

*Suicide Rates by Race/Ethnicity: In 2015, the highest U.S. suicide rate (15.1) was among Whites and the second highest rate (12.6) was among American Indians and Alaska Natives.

*Suicide Methods: In 2015, firearms were the most common method of death by suicide, accounting for a little less than half (49.8%) of all suicide deaths.

Honestly, I don’t pity those people that are committing suicide. Yes, you might think that I am being hard on this subject but we have to deal with it seriously. We all have the freedom to decide and to express ourselves in a manner we know how. So taking your own life was your decision from the very beginning. You are alone to be blame.

See also: No Greater Love

How can you say these things when you aren’t in my shoes?

“Been there, almost done that.” So, I can actually relate to this. Yes, you are not perfect. Yes, you are emotionally unstable. Yes, you don’t have that courage to face this kind of thing. Yes, you are fragile. Yes, you want to escape from reality. Yes, you are S-E-L-F-I-S-H! (wait, what?). Yes! You are selfish! It’s not like your problem was the worst problem one would experience. Think of the people you will leave behind.
We all have had our fair share of struggles and depressions. We all experienced pain. There are people on the other side of the globe that are hanging between life and death. People who are begging, praying and asking God to extend their life. People who never wanted to die in the midst of the bloody Syrian War. People who have Stage 4 Cancers and those who were in comatose state.

Life is a gift from God. Never say that you are worthless because in God’s sight, we are special; we are important to Him, we are created according to His image (Gen. 1:27) and we are His children (Gal. 3:26).

The Cross became Meaningless. Jesus died on the cross because he loves us. His death became meaningless to those who thought Jesus’ crucifixion is worthless. Always remember that we are all worthy in God’s sight, regardless of any thing or any circumstances. Think of this, if we are worthless, then Jesus should have not been crucified. And there should have not been shedding of the blood.

See also: The Writer's Heart

John 3:16 ESV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made! You are never worthless on the eyes of our perfect God.


©All rights reserved 2017.


CREDITS:
You Are Never Worthless

Comments

  1. THAT IS SO RIGHT!! You are wonderful and you are here for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is given for a precious reason. It is beautiful with ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just heartbreaking because now a days, I get news on so much suicide and it's just sad. Life gives you a reason to be here so make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suicide has been becoming more and more an occurrence among young people in the area I live and just recently even at my workplace. I hope people can soon get more help to work thru struggles vs making the choice to end their precious life. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few times, life is gonna try to test us out, by thrusting us in bad situations, but suicide is never the answer, by doing that you are admitting the loss, and you shouldn't you should continue fighting, life is precious and you are here for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suicide and mental illnesses are topics that needs to be talked about more. People should never feel that suicide is the only option.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suicide has never been a solution for any problem. We are all here for a purpose and a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stats are shocking! I always believe Suicide is for cowards. Escaping is not a solution to any problem but we should always care about those around you to show our supports and to remind them that we’re always there when they needed

    ReplyDelete
  9. According to me, thinking about suicide is itself crime. It's for looser. One should have courage and patience to face life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with many of the commentators, suicide and mental illnesses are topics that are not talked about enough.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are right. we ourselves know so many who have committed the act

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's important for people to know that there are other options and that there are people they can talk to if they are depressed or suicidal. It's also important to know the warning signs and what to do if you think someone is contemplating suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Life is beautiful if you have problems find someone you can talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ir's strange how suicide rates in India have also increased. Students think exams are the holy grail, adults think success is the only thing and all we have is a bunch of mentally weak individuals. Where's the gumption to survive?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Review: Put your Head on my Shoulder

REVIEW: Put your Head on my Shoulder By Chesz Dylan dramaobsess.com Chinese Title: 致我们暖暖的小时光 Origin: China (Adapted from a Novel) Genre: Romance, Comedy, School, Youth, Friendship, Family Actors: Fei Xing (Si Tu Mo); Lin Yi (Gu Wei Yi) PLOT: As Si Tu Mo’s graduation is nearing, she is confused about her future plans. She tries out all sorts of things all the time and is unable to make her own decisions. Her ordinary days are suddenly shaken up when the genius Physics student Gu Wei Yi appears in her life. The two accidentally end up living together and chaos begins. (Source: CdramaBase) See also:  Title: Mary and the Witch's Flower sinopsis-tamura.blogspot.com MY REVIEW: Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have watched other Chinese dramas recently, so I am not new in how Chinese make their dramas. I was actually surprised that it evolved and adapted the Korean, and Japanese drama style. Whenever I hear Chinese dramas, what comes in mind are flying daggers, fantasy

BLOG: TWENTY

The Boy Who Never Had a Mom By Chesz Dylan Margaret Berg Art (Pinterest) Today is a special day for mothers around the world. Flowers, gifts and social media greetings everywhere. Of course, it will not be special if I didn't post my personal greeting to the special woman, the mother of my daughter-- Evelyn.  See also:  The Love of a Father MOTHERLESS   I also knew for a fact that some of my readers are aware in my personal relationship. Well, for some who don't, let me tell you a short description of my life. My mom left me and my sister when I was around one-year old. My aunt was the one who brought me to the province. She said that I was turning dark, sickly and I might die because of an illness. I don't know the real reason and it might be unclear but the relationship of my parents wasn't in good terms at that time. My mom can't manage to take care of us. My grandmother , back when she was still alive told me that when I was brought at the

BLOG: SIXTEEN

The Beauty in the Far Provinces By Chesz Dylan I have never been in many places in the Philippines. I only saw limited places across the region. But, I must say that even in these limited places, as long as you have an optimistic perception of everything, you could see beauty in it. There is always beauty in everything, if you will learn to appreciate even the smallest detail. See also:  The Admiration I consider myself as a traveler, regardless if I can count on my fingers the countries and the provinces I traveled. Being a traveler, doesn't define if you had conquered the world. Although I admit that every traveler dreamt of traveling the world, I for one, is just enjoying the perks of my work. I get to see places new to me. I get to enjoy the panoramic scenes laid before my eyes that not everyone have the opportunity to do so. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu Nature is really a beauty on its own. God had crafted in